- TOCCA Takes On Tanventure Media For Direct Marketing Via Print And Web Advertising While Tanventure Managing Partner, Tom Storm, Is Named To The Board Of Advisors.
- TOCCA Prepares the Launch of Its HR Educational Platform to Create an Interactive Team of Business Owners VIA Direct Response with Drip Campaigns Including Video Instruction…
- Michael Connolly elected on to Board of Advisers. TOCCA Life (TLIF) Elects Michael Connolly, President of World Customs Brokerage and Director of US Operations for World Courier, to be the First Member of its Board of Advisers.
- TOCCA SCREEN Drug Test Tool Kit.
TOCCA expands its reach for FDA clearance by developing the First Ever TOCCA SCREEN Drug Test Tool Kit that offers parents membership to instructional advice, video demonstrations and most importantly, a Non-Invasive, no controversial ability to start the process for Home and Workplace drug accountability.
- TOCCA Life Holdings, Inc., Announced today that it is filing an application for FDA approval for the first of its products, “TOCCA Screen.” TOCCA Screen is expected to be the most comprehensive home drug test kit currently available.
- TOCCA LIFE HOLDINGS, INC., Sets the Stage for Television Production, Airings and Launch for Its Recent Exclusive Marketing Rights Contract With Beautiful Life Marketing; Test Spots Expected to Air on CNBC and Bloomberg TV by October 22, 2015
- TOCCA LIFE HOLDINGS, INC., Enters into an agreement for the sale of the exclusive marketing rights for its small business wholesale drug test products for $1 Million.
- TOCCA LIFE HOLDINGS, INC., The First Publicly Traded Sober Living Company, Clears approximately $6 million in liabilities by finalizing the Share Exchange Agreement including spinning-off its wholly owned subsidiary, Xirxi Co. Ltd.
- Tyler Cornell Creates More Accountability for the Sober Living Industry by forming the first publicly traded sober Living Company In History, TOCCA Life Holdings, Inc. (OTC: TLIF)
- TOCCALife.com’s Cornell and TVA Media Group’s Goddard Team Up Against The Other Cancer Called Addiction With a Hybrid Public Awareness-Direct Response National Multi-Media Marketing Campaign Focused on Early Detection of Addiction.
TOCCA Life’s Sober Living Halfway House and Strategic Coaching is for individuals recently in an addiction drug treatment facility, drug detox rehab or in recovery from alcohol and drug addiction who are willing to abstain from alcohol and mind altering substance abuse within a structured environment while practicing the 12 Step Program of AA & NA.
To help others with The Other Cancer Called Addiction take advantage of their Second Chance at Life while working the 12 Step Program… To Help Them Have The TOCCA Life!
Clinical toxicology laboratory testing for exclusively owned and operated sober living facilities.
TOCCA Life offers clients more than the typical halfway house, recovery residence, sober or transitional living experience by opening up doors of interest that may spark a new passion for life while practicing the 12 Step Program and organized sports events. Further, TOCCA Life offers Strategic Life Coaching, Sober Corporate Event Companions and Occupational Coaching at no extra charge in most cases.
TOCCA’S — USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA
TOCCA Life uses social media channels to communicate with its investors and the public about the company, its brands and other matters, and those communications could be deemed to be material information. Investors and others are encouraged to review posts on TOCCA Life’s company blog, Twitter feed and Facebook page.